So you found a new place in Dubai! It’s all wonderful and exciting until you start to think about how much crap for moving you have.
Chances are, you will be too tired to unpack your things. Your essentials within easy access, including a change of clothes, dress if you are going back to office the next day as well as all your toiletries. It’s also a great way to keep a laptop, which could run the risk of getting stolen during a move.
1. Pack an overnight bag containing all the essentials things.
2. Wrap your breakables in clothing to save into bubble wrap as (dishes, glasses, etc.)
3. Place an extra or double cotton pad or ball into your cosmetics to keep them from breaking.
4. Cover all openings of your toiletries with saran wrap on all sides.
5. Pack plates vertically side, like records. They’ll be less chance likely to break.
6. Take a photo of how your electronics area that are connected so you can remember in new place how and where all the wires go.
7. Fastest way to pack a closet.
8. Take photos of your old home and your new home before moving in and out.
9. Change your home address at least two weeks prior to moving.
10. For same city moves, hire a sitter for the children and pets.
11. Defrost your refrigerator at least a day before moving & wipe up any liquid.
If you want one of the most skilled and best moving companies with care you can always depend on, call on Care Movers Dubai today. Let our expertise be of our moving services. +971-56-2423477. Care Movers Dubai relocation company support people and businesses in removals in UAE, relocation in Dubai, storage in Dubai to relocate their goods from one place to another. We are one of the fastest-growing moving company in Dubai with a care facility catering for all your moving and storage needs. +971-56-2423477.